“Small Works of Art” Show at (Not) Sheep Gallery
11/20/2018 - 12/31/2018
(Not) Sheep Gallery provides a platform for artists to talk about controversial issues. For their Small Works of Art show, the artists will present small pieces, including:
- New work by Juliellen Byrne which represents the issues with immigration ($950-3900),
- Char Norman, whose work talks about environmental issues, including her newest work called Scorched Earth ($450-2400),
- Sue Cavanaugh, who has created a series of Unholier Than Thou Voodoo Protection Dolls and prints in a cartoon format talking about Corporations as People ($17.50-750),
- Yuri Darash, whose work is a commentary on women’s self-image and beauty,
- Christopher X. Bost ($400-500),
- Kathryn Shinko’s Dirty Sampler series, cross-stitched and embroidered samplers of text messaging with corresponding images,
- Richard Garriott-Stejskal’s new Clown in Chief stoneware sculpture ($750-1700),
- Chay Ruby’s beautiful little jewel-like watercolor and ink paintings of distorted figures representing issues of being gay, family abuse, alcoholism, self-image ($125-295)
- And more.
(Not) Sheep also has coffee mugs for $17.50, small sculptures for $50, and organic, non-GMO, non-hybridized, heirloom seeds from Baker Creek for $3 per packet.