High Street Streetscape Project Updates
NAVIGATING THE HIGH STREET STREETSCAPE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
Our neighborhood is undergoing some long needed safety and beautification enhancements this year. The City of Columbus is working on sidewalk and other improvements in the Short North Arts District over the next two years. In order to do that, there are some temporary changes to be mindful of. For helpful information on how to navigate changes and re-routes as we beautify and improve our neighborhood, please click here.
During Streetscape, please continue to support our small business community throughout the Short North Arts District. To help navigate the District, check out our Parking & Transit information here.
RESOURCES FOR SHORT NORTH BUSINESSES
The Short North Alliance, Huntington Bank, and the the Ohio Small Business Development Center at Columbus State Community College are coming together to offer qualified businesses in the Short North Special Improvement District Small Business Administration (SBA) loans of up to $350,000 with no closing costs, free application preparation services, and perso
About the Short North Business Special Financing program (for businesses in the Short North Special Improvement District):
- Offering qualified businesses a 10-year SBA loan that functions like a line of credit over the first 12 months.
- Closing costs, typically averaging 3% of the loan amount, are covered on loans up to $350,000.
- Over the first 12 months, borrowers pay interest only on the amount drawn upon.
- Borrowers pay principle and interest on the balance over the remaining nine years.
- Personalized financial counseling is offered to borrowers by the Ohio Small Business Development Center at Columbus State Community College and Huntington Bank.
Boundaries of the Short North Special Improvement District
- Click here to download boundary map.
Join us for a High Street Streetscape Public Meeting on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 from 5:00pm at Eisenman & Trott rooms at the Greater Columbus Convention Center