Short North Gala: Honoree Nomination Form
The Short North Alliance is calling for nominations for the honorees to be recognized at the 2020 Short North Gala on Sunday, May 3 at the Hilton Columbus Downtown.
The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, February 7. Final honoree selection will be determined by the Short North Alliance Board of Directors.
– DISTRICT LEGACY: Honorees in this category made lasting contributions to the Short North Arts District through their life and service.
– UNSUNG HEROES: Honorees in this category are nominated by the community and are selected for the contributions they have made over the years to the artistry, diversity, community, and spirit of the Short North Arts District. Recipients of the Unsung Hero award will receive a $1,000 grant, which are made to the non-profit organization or project of the individual’s choice.
– BUSINESS BEACON: Honorees in this category have served as catalysts to bring a broad range of visitors to the District, and have inspired others to invest in and nurture the Short North Arts District.
– COMMUNITY PARTNER: Honorees in this category have deep collaborations with the Short North Arts District resulting in significant advancement of the District’s quality of life.
– ARCHITECTURAL STAR: Honorees in this category have contributed substantially to the architectural quality, preservation, or design of the Short North Arts District.
2020 SHORT NORTH GALA HONOREE NOMINATION FORM