October 17, 2023
4:00 pm – 11:59 pm
HighBall Halloween is the nation’s most elaborate costume party. Staged in the fashion capital of Columbus, this yearly event for the Halloween season bridges runway style with the culture of the Short North Arts District.
For the first time since 2019, the event will return to High Street!
A FANTASTICAL EVENING
- Hosts Virginia West and NBC4’s Matt Barnes and Monica Day, and special guest host Nina West
- Performances by Virginia West & The West Family, Anna and the Annadroids, Short North Stage, Mojoflo, and The Orphan The Poet
- Out-of-this-world projection mapping with Pacemour Creative
- Trick or Treat yourself to an exclusive Spooky Suite complete with a private tent and courtyard, enjoy the convenience of private restrooms within the Greater Columbus Convention Center, access to the Local Cantina VIP Party with all its amenities along with complimentary hors d’oeuvres and exclusive bar access for up to 20 guests. Our special guest host Nina West will also make stop by to greet Spooky Suite guests.
- The larger-than-life Costume Couture Fashion show, featuring 7 designers
- A chance to win multiple $100 cash prizes during the Public Costume Contest
- Cocktails from Middle West Spirits, beer from New Belgium & Bell’s, and food vendors
- And more!
TAKE YOUR HIGHBALL HALLOWEEN EXPERIENCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN THE LOCAL CANTINA VIP PARTY!
- Premium stage viewing
- 5 drink tickets
- Free food from Local Cantina
- Free custard from Shake Shack
- Private tented area with seating
- Full private bar service
- Private restroom access
- Plus goodies!
BRING YOUR PARTY TO HIGHBALL HALLOWEEN WITH A SPOOKY SUITE!
- Private tent and courtyard for up to 20 guests near the stage
- 100 drink tickets with full private bar service
- Quick greeting by special guest host Nina West at your Spooky Suite
- Free food
- Private restroom access in the Greater Columbus Convention Center
- Access to the VIP party and all its amenities!
COSTUME COUTURE FASHION SHOW
Seven talented designers will return to the stage to compete for a cash prize in the Costume Couture Fashion Show. Each designer will present one out-of-this-world costume couture creation and three supporting fashion designs that are strutted across the stage. A panel of judges will determine who takes home the top prize of $1,000, as well as second and third place.
PUBLIC COSTUME CONTEST
The public will also get to strut across the main stage in front of the crowd of thousands for a chance at multiple $100 cash prizes in the Public Costume Contest. Official categories will be announced soon!
General Admission: Access to the nation’s most elaborate costume party – HighBall Halloween! (Required for ages 13+)
- Early Bird Pricing: September 1 to October 20, $10 + fees
- Regular Pricing: October 21 to October 28, $20 + fees
- Group Pricing: October 21 to October 28, $70 + fees for 4 tickets
VIP: Take your HighBall Halloween experience to the next level with the Local Cantina VIP Party! VIP ticket holders will get premium stage viewing, 8 drink tickets, free food, free custard from Shake Shack, a private tented area with full private bar service and restroom access, plus goodies!
- Early Bird Pricing: September 1 to October 20, $75 + fees
- Regular Pricing: October 21 to October 28, $90 + fees
Spooky Suites: Immerse yourself in HighBall Halloween like never before by reserving your very own Spooky Suite for up to 20 guests. Trick or Treat yourself to an exclusive lounge area featuring a tent and courtyard, enjoy the convenience of private restrooms within the Greater Columbus Convention Center, access the Local Cantina VIP Party along with all its amenities accompanied by tantalizing complimentary food. Finally, elevate the spooky fun with exclusive bar access and 100 drink tickets to share with your guests.
- On sale while supplies last, $2500 + fees
- Deadline to reserve a Spooky Suite is Monday, October 23, at 12pm.
Drink Ticket Bundles: Get your drink tickets in advance so that there is nothing stopping your HighBall Halloween fun!
- $15 + fees
- Each drink ticket bundle includes a pack of 5 drink tickets.
- Beverage pricing at the event is as follows: A non-alcoholic beverage: 1 ticket, Beer and Seltzer: 2 tickets; Mixed drinks: 3 tickets.
- Individual drink tickets ($3 each) and drink ticket bundles can also be purchased on site.
HIGHBALL HALLOWEEN TICKET PURCHASE DISCLAIMERS:
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Please bring a Photo ID and purchase confirmation to any will call location located at any gate to redeem for a wristband.
- HighBall Halloween is an all age’s event, however, all attendees must be 21 to consume alcohol. Photo ID with age verification must be shown for every alcoholic purchase on-site at the event before drink tickets may be redeemed for alcoholic purchase.
- 2023 costume and prop guidelines are coming soon.
HIGHBALL HALLOWEEN SUPPORTS:
Proceeds from HighBall Halloween go to support the Short North Alliance (SNA), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving both the property owners and business owners of the Short North Arts District. HighBall Halloween helps to underwrite the programs and activities of the Short North Alliance year-round, including community well-being initiatives, critical business support and advocacy, clean and safe initiatives, new public art works, creative promotions and events, like Gallery Hop and holiday campaigns to support small businesses.