About: JOB OPENING- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
Seeking a SERVER ASSISTANT to join our team!
Who are We? We are Great People Delivering Genuine Hospitality.
What is Your Role? To make “Raving Fans” of our Associates, Guests, Purveyors, Partners, and the Communities in which we do business.
Summary: We believe in putting our Associates first! Our Associates come to work with a positive attitude, creative mindset, and a team mentality. It is the responsibility of a busser to make raving fans of the five major groups of people we do business with by communicating with managers, servers, and hosts and assisting them in their duties. This requires competence in service procedures, a willingness to help associates, and a commitment to guest satisfaction.
What We Offer:
- Opportunities for quick advancement 50% off at any of our 60+ restaurants
- Health benefits for full-time associates starting after 90 days
- Inclusive, fun, and creative environment
- Flexible scheduling, paid time off, and closed 7 major holidays!
What We are Looking For:
- Genuine approach to hospitality
- Individuals who exemplify leadership, kindness, and positivity
- “Yes is the Answer!” mentality
- Those who value teamwork, family, and community
- Essential Responsibilities: Include the following and other responsibilities that may be assigned:
- Reports to work on time as indicated on the work schedule. Uniform meets restaurant requirements and is maintained and cleaned. Practices positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
- Exemplifies hospitality standards.
- Answers guest’s questions about the restaurant.
- Handles requests and complaints with guest satisfaction as the priority.
- Cooperates with management and co-workers to assists others with duties, if needed. Communicates suggestions for improvement in a positive fashion.
- Follows all national, state, and local safety, health, and sanitation guidelines as specified by the restaurant. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
- Knows emergency procedures in the restaurants.
- Performs all duties and maintains knowledge of all standards and procedures as stated in the associate handbook.
Cameron Mitchell Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Associates.
Visit cameronmitchell.com to apply!