FREE LGBTQ+ Education Session
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- This session is for anyone (LGBTQ+ or ally) who is looking to brush up on LGBTQ+ terminology, pronoun usage, and tips for what to do when mistakes are made (i.e.: misgendering, deadnaming, etc.).
- We all have to start somewhere and everyone could use a refresher – all levels of understanding are welcome to attend.
What to expect
- Informative session, with activities and group discussion
- Space to ask potentially uncomfortable questions, free of judgement (great for parents of LGBTQ+ kids & partners of newly “out” LGBTQ+ folks)
- You’ll leave with a printed copy of the presentation and additional materials to assist with future questions
You’re able to park in the lot connected to the Center for free (disregard parking signage, we own the lot). Space is limited, but there is a city owned pay-lot across High St