11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Holiday Hop is back and bigger than ever this year! Bring your Holiday Trail and Elf Trail cards and your holiday spirit, and get ready to take a stroll through the Short North Pole.
In addition to visiting galleries, you can shop the High Street Holiday Market in the heart of the Short North Arts District. High Street will become a pedestrian-only winter wonderland, with traffic closed off from Russell Street to W. 2nd Avenue.
The market will offer an immersive and festive atmosphere with an impressive array of dozens of creative and diverse street vendors, curated in partnership with Matchmakers Market, which will complement the over 300 brick-and-mortar Short North businesses, each with their own special experiences.
- Holiday Tree Sales
- From Oakland Nurseries, with a share of proceeds benefiting charity.
- Free Gift Wrapping
- At The FIG Room in exchange for donations to Dress for Success.
- Toys for Tots Drive
- At Rock City Church, in partnership with ABC6.
- Ice Carving and More
- Ice carving by Sculptdecor, plus visits from Santa and holiday decor.
- Festive Street Performances
- Live music throughout all event hours and a community sing-along at 7 p.m.
- Hot Beverages
- Complimentary drinks, eggnog tasting and more from a variety of partners.
- Holiday Fashion
- “Fashion Is Holiday” brought to you by Columbus Fashion Alliance.
East/West accessibility for vehicles to access parking garages will still be provided at Russell and High, Buttles/Bollinger and High, Hubbard and High, and 2nd and High.
Patrons interested in ridesharing can access a $5 discount prior to 8 p.m. on Lyft rides, bikes or scooters to or from the Short North Arts District on Saturday, Dec. 2. To take advantage of this discount, users must enter promo code SN23SLEIGH on the Lyft app under payment.
Participating businesses also offer free first-hour garage parking validation for customers who park at The Joseph, The Lincoln, The Hub or the garage at Second and High from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In the event of inclement weather, Holiday Hop and the High Street Holiday Market will move to Saturday, Dec. 9.