Introduction to Hand Lettering Workshop
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Do you love the look of hand lettering, but are not sure where to start? Natalie of Natterdoodle is here to help!
If you can write in cursive, or even if you can just print, OK, even if you can just hold a pen — you can get creative and develop a unique hand lettering style!
This pen party is a workshop with a focus on having a good time, embracing your creativity, and familiarizing yourself with hand lettering basics.
Turn your ordinary handwriting into a creative, faux-ligraphy style all your own.
- Learn hand lettering lingo
- Learn the basic strokes of a playful script alphabet called Le Meridien Script; exclusive to events held at The Joseph
- Practice strokes and movements to connect letters and make artful words
- Learn a hand lettering style that you can use with any pen in your drawer
- Create a small finished design to take home and pat yourself on the back; yay for you! This final project is exclusive to The Joseph only!
- Class includes demonstrations and practice time
- Each participant will receive a complete starter kit (visit link below for details)
- Your registration includes one drink ticket. Cocktails, beer, wine and food available for purchase!
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here!