North Market Farmers’ Market
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
North Market’s Farmers’ Market season is officially here!
North Market has continued to expand the beloved Farmers’ Market to make participating in the Farmers’ Market an option for both local farms and local makers selling hand-made items, fine arts & jewelry. This year, North Market Farmers’ Market will be held each Saturday from June through October. The Farmers’ Market will remain dedicated to showcasing local farms and makers!
The following measures will be in place on the plaza to ensure proper social distancing, sanitation, and safety is observed by vendors and guests alike:
- North Market’s mask requirement that applies to indoor merchants and guests will also apply to all outdoor vendors and guests.
- Access to each farmers’ market booth will be limited. Markings on ground will indicate this requirement and will show the distance required between people. Only one person/group traveling together may be in each box at a time.
- Several farms and vendors will offer contact free shopping and pre-orders. North Market asks that guests pre-order and plan out shopping trips when possible. This helps us keep crowds to a minimum and lines moving smoothly.
- Farms and vendors will provide hand sanitizer for guest use.
- North Market farms and vendors are committed to helping prevent the spread of illness by washing hands frequently, covering coughs/sneezes, staying home when sick, and avoiding exposure to others who are sick. We ask that all guests follow the same protocols and do not visit North Market or the Farmers’ Market if feeling ill.
- North Market farms and vendors will continue to strictly follow all local public health guidelines, safety protocols, and best practices.
Local Farmers’ Markets are important to keep farmers in business and support local food systems and provide access points to fresh, healthy food. North Market’s focus on shopping small and buying local is amplified through the Farmers’ Market through the support of local farms and other local makers.
The North Market Farmers’ Market is a weekly rain or shine event taking place Saturdays from 8:00am to 12:00pm from June 6 through October 31.
Along with a weekly selection of rotating vendors, the following seasonal vendors will be in regular attendance:
- Andamaline Apothecary
- Anderson Orchard
- Berner’s Free Range Farm
- Blueberried Alive!
- Bridgit’s Bath
- Bug Run Farm
- Cafe Butter
- Casa Secretos
- Dutch Creek Goat Farm
- Falafel Kitchen
- Grateful Snacking Company
- Huckstle Premium Grooming
- Jewelry by Cricket Jones
- My Iced Cookie
- One Season Microgreens
- Persinger Farm
- Quiverful Family Farm
- Rain4est Essential Skincare
- Shady Grove Farm
- The Compost Exchange
- The Pastry Factory
- The Sweater Lady
- Thomas Family Orchard
- Two Black Sheep
- Yelo Aple
As in past years, North Market guests will be able to visit the Farmers’ Market info booth (Saturdays only) or the Business Office (during regular Market hours of operation) on the second floor to use a SNAP/EBT card to buy SNAP-eligible foods at North Market! North Market is proud to participate in the SNAP/EBT program, which helps low-income families access more fresh fruits and vegetables while supporting local farmers and growing local economies.
Click here to learn how to stay Short North Safe during your next visit to the District to protect employees, yourself, and other visitors!