November Green Drinks: Climate Change and Health at Barley’s Brewing Company
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for November Green Drinks – Exploring Climate Change and Health
Meet us downstairs at Barley’s for an informal & informative session about health and climate change with the Ohio Clinicians for Climate Action. Are allergies worse than they used to be? What are climate-related illnesses? How are medicine and sustainability related?
We have a fantastic line-up of knowledgable experts:
* Sarah Spence, Director of Climate Programs, OEC
* Anna Cifranic Program Coordinator, OCCA
* Jason Cervenec, Director, OSU Byrd Polar Research Center
* Brooke White, Air Quality Program Specialist, MORPC
* Dr. Mariam Hussain, Oncology Hospitalist, Wexner Medical Center
* Ariunaa Bayanjargal, Medical Student, OSU College of Medicine
This will be our last Green Drinks of 2019. We hope to see you there.