2021 Virtual Short North Gala – Culinary Partner
If you’re interested in becoming a Culinary Partner for the 2021 Virtual Short North Gala, please review the information below and complete the signup form at the bottom of the page. To learn more about what the 2021 Virtual Event will entail, click here.
- On Sunday, April 18, General Admission and VIP ticket holders will each receive a Taste of Short North Appetizer & Dessert Box, featuring bites from local Short North Arts District businesses.
- Appetizers and desserts should be small servings, approximately 1-3 bites.
- Taste of Short North Boxes will be picked up or delivered throughout the day on Sunday, April 18, therefore, food items must be able to travel and cannot require heating or cooling to be maintained. Limited refrigeration storage will be available for items in advance of pickup/delivery.
- Given the challenging past year, this year the goal of the Short North Gala is not only to support the work of the Short North Alliance, but also to support our local business community. As a result, all 2021 culinary partners will be compensated for their goods.
- The Short North Alliance will work with each culinary partner to determine logistics.
- If you would like to apply to be a 2021 culinary partner, please fill out the form below. While we wish we could work with all applicants, due to the logistics of this year’s event, participation is not guaranteed.
If you have any questions, or would like to talk through details further, please contact Becca@ShortNorth.org.