HB20 Out of the Closet Public Costume Contest
Virtual Public Costume Contest
Creativity competes for a cash prize – 5 winners to receive $100 each
HOW IT WORKS
- You must purchase an entry ticket to submit an entry. (All proceeds support the Short North Alliance.)
- Individual or pet entries: $5 each
- Group Entry For 2: $10
- Group Entry For 3: $15
- Group Entry For 4: $20
- Group Entry for 5+: $25
- 5 winners will be selected to win $100 each
- If you’d like the chance to be shown during the HB20 Virtual Event, you must submit your entry by 11:59pm on Friday, Oct. 16.
- Final deadline to submit your entry for a chance to win is 11:59pm on Saturday, Oct. 31.
- Winners will be announced via social media and notified via email the week of Nov. 1.
- Follow HighBall Halloween on Facebook and Instagram to share your entry for a better chance to win HighBaller’s choice!
- Follow Out of the Closet Thrift Stores on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
WHO WILL WIN?
- 3 individual or group entries will be selected by HB20 White Castle Costume Couture Designers to win $100. (Group winning entries will receive $100 total, to be split amongst group participants)
- 1 pet entry will be selected by HB20 White Castle Costume Couture Designers to win $100.
- 1 individual or group entry will be selected by the public via Instagram and Facebook to win $100. Winners will be selected by the total amount of likes the entry image receives across both platforms.
- Limit of one prize per entry. (Ex. HighBaller’s Choice Winner cannot also be selected to win by the HB20 White Castle Costume Couture Designers.)