Gallery Hop Exhibition and Event Information
Submit your Gallery Hop Exhibition & Event Information
Each month, we request that Short North businesses send their art exhibition/event information to the Short North Alliance in order to be considered for the each month’s Gallery Hop press release and marketing materials (social media, website, ads, etc.). All information that is submitted on time will be posted on ShortNorth.org, however it is not guaranteed to appear in the press release and all communications. Priority is given to art-related content.
2023 Deadlines for Press Release:
- January 7 Gallery Hop: December 15
- February 4 Gallery Hop: January 16
- March 4 Gallery Hop: February 15
- April 1 Gallery Hop: March 15
- May 6 Gallery Hop: April 15
- June 3 Gallery Hop: May 15
- July 1 Gallery Hop: June 15
- August 5 Gallery Hop: July 17
- September 2 Gallery Hop: August 15
- October 7 Gallery Hop: September 15
- November 4 Gallery Hop: October 16
- December 2 Holiday Hop: November 15
Other things to note regarding the in-person event:
- We will promote any safety measures necessary at the time of each month’s Gallery Hop.
- Hours of operation for each gallery and business that submits information will be included in the press release, as well as messaging that the public should check with businesses regarding hours of operation and safety protocols during Gallery Hop.
- The Short North Alliance will create and distribute monthly Gallery Hop maps to each gallery that list each gallery’s operating hours and exhibition information, as well as performers and vendors. These maps can also be found on ShortNorth.org during the week of Gallery Hop.
- If your business would like to coordinate its own performer or vendor to be placed outside of its storefront, please submit a permit via this form so we can plan our performer and vendor placements accordingly without any overlap.
If you have any questions about the return to an in-person event, or issues completing this form, please contact Events and Projects Manager, Madison Owens, at Madison@shortnorth.org or call the Short North Alliance office at 614-299-8050.
Confirm your form was submitted successfully.
After successfully submitting your form, you should be redirected to this page pictured. If you do not see the page below, it most likely means that we did not receive your form. If you’d like to confirm your form was received, please contact Events and Projects Manager, Madison Owens, at Madison@shortnorth.org or call the Short North Alliance office at 614-299-8050.