Gallery Hop Exhibition and Event Information
Submit Your Gallery Hop Exhibition & Event Information
Each month, we request that Short North businesses send their art exhibition/event information to the Short North Alliance in order to be considered for the each month’s Gallery Hop press release and marketing materials (social media, website, ads, etc.). All information that is submitted on time will be posted on ShortNorth.org, however it is not guaranteed to appear in the press release and all communications. Priority is given to art-related content.
- February 5 Gallery Hop: End of day Monday, Jan. 24
Other things to note as we return to an in-person event:
- Given the Omicron variant, we will promote any safety measures necessary at the time of the February Hop.
- Given the winter temperatures, it is not likely that performers or vendors will be present on the street.
- We will include hours of operation for each gallery and business that submits information in the press release, as well as messaging that the public should check with businesses regarding hours of operation and safety protocols during Gallery Hop.
- The Short North Alliance will create and distribute monthly Gallery Hop maps to each gallery that list each gallery’s operating hours and exhibition information, as well as performers and vendors. These maps can also be found on ShortNorth.org during the week of Gallery Hop.
- If your business would like to coordinate its own performer or vendor to be placed outside of its storefront, please submit a permit via this form so we can plan our performer and vendor placements accordingly without any overlap.
If you have any questions about the return to an in-person event, or issues completing this form, please contact Deputy Director of Affinity and Advancement, Becca Goodburn, at Becca@ShortNorth.org or call the Short North Alliance office at 614-299-8050.
Confirm your form was submitted successfully.
After successfully submitting your form, you should be redirected to the page below. If you do not see the page below, it most likely means that we did not receive your form. If you’d like to confirm your form was received, please contact Events & Development Manager, Becca Goodburn at Becca@ShortNorth.org or call the Short North Alliance office at 614-299-8050.